First Coast International Adventist Community Services (ACS) works to bring help and hope through ministries of compassion in Christ's name.
As a needs-oriented organization, ACS provides basic services, such as food distribution, to the general public every Monday afternoon from 3:00-5:00 pm.
In addition to food, we address other services such as disaster response, health screening and health education. We partner directly with other local agencies and organizations to provide free resources on behalf of people of all social economic levels in our community.
About the Food Pantry
Hours of Distribution
Monday 3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
New Guidelines for Weekday Distribution
- The pantry will serve all persons with a ticket within pantry hours. Ticket distribution begins at 1:00 p.m. We accept walk-ins. It is recommended that you arrive before 1:00 p.m. to obtain a service ticket.
- All persons must be present, have a ticket and sign-in to receive a food box. If you’re picking up a food box for someone, such person must be present and have a ticket at the time of service.
- We are limited to give one (1) food box, per household, per week. Note: If you have received a food box on Monday, you cannot receive a new food box at other pantry times of the same week.
- You are not allowed to receive additional food item(s) and/or box(es) of food, until all persons waiting in line has received service and there is any food available.
- Must be 18 years or older to receive a food box.
If you have questions or comments, please fill-out the comment card and/or contact the Pastor or Community Services director.